Search results for 'steps'
Deluxe, straight redwood hot tub steps. Hand made in the USA. Our deluxe redwood steps feature the piano-key style, with all edges sanded and hand routered for a distinctive look.
Available in either 3' or 4' lengths. Each tier is 8" high. The single step is 17" deep, the double 21" deep, and the triple 32" deep.Learn More
Deluxe, curved redwood hot tub steps. Custom hand made in the USA. Designed in the same style as our Deluxe straight step but with a top rear tread to match any round hot tub, this beautiful redwood hot tub step creates the surround look all by itself. Add our curved redwood bars and you have one of our half or full redwood round surrounds!
Available in one, two or three tiers, each tier is 8" high. The single step is 15" deep, the double is 21" deep and the triple is 32" deep. Each tread is routered for a finished look.Learn More
Standard straight hot tub steps. Custom hand made in the USA. Our recently redesigned Standard redwood spa or hot tub step has simple, clean lines, with the "piano-key" style treads. Constructed entirely of redwood in the floating step style, each tier is 7" high. A very practical way to enter the spa, with the warmth of real redwood.
Available in 31" and 43" lengths with either single, double, or triple tiers.Learn More
Standard curved hot tub steps. Custom hand made in the USA. Another of our redwood spa steps, this redwood step is constructed in the same floating style as our Standard redwood step, with the top rear tread custom cut to fit any round spa.
Available in 31" lengths, each tier is 7" high. The single step measures 14" deep at sides, the double 20" deep at sides, and the triple curved step is 31" deep at sides. As with all our redwood spa steps, each tread is routered for a finished look.Learn More
Straight or curved hot tub storage steps. Custom hand made in the USA. This is one of our most practical redwood hot tub products! The lid opens on the top tread for easy storage on this two-tiered solid redwood step. Constructed in a box style, all edges are sanded and routered. Our redwood storage step is 14" high and 21" deep. Learn More
Thank you for your Amazon purchase. Your order is not complete!
Important: You must submit your cover specifications before manufacturing can begin. Enter your selections and any customizations below. Your order details will then be emailed to you, showing exactly what will be manufactured and delivered.Remaining steps:
- Step 1 - Complete this page by making all your selections - shape, size, color, skirt length, etc.
- Step 2 - At the bottom of this page, Add to Cart to submit your selections
- Step 3 - Complete check out and provide the shipping address for delivery, with a contact phone number
- Step 4 - Your cover will be manufactured and shipped to the address provided
- Step 5 - Get back to enjoying your hot tub!
Walk On Cover SpecificsWalk On covers are made for locations where the cover may be walked upon, such as a spa sunken into a deck. It is identical to any other cover in appearance. The big difference is inside. Each of the foam cores have a sheet of fiberglass laminated to the top and bottom. It is this sandwich which gives the cover it's strength.
- ALL Walk On covers are made only with 1.0# density foam. The higher foam densities are used in other covers to provide more strength, which is no longer necessary with the fiberglass laminated Walk On cover construction. In a Walk On cover, the more dense foams would only add additional (unnecessary) weight.
- The weight of a Walk On cover varies with size but they are typically in the 90 - 110 pound range for a 2 panel cover up to 8 feet in either dimension, and anywhere from 80 to 170 pounds for a 3 panel cover.
- Due to the length of the process and the materials used, Walk On covers are only made about every three weeks. Please note your cover may be a month or so before it is delivered to you.
- Walk On covers are made either with a solid underliner or our standard black mesh. The color of the fiberglass sheeting also varies. With black fiberglass, we use the black mesh underliner. Each provides a quality finished look to the laminated bottom of the cover cores.
Ordering HelpEnter your specifications below to Design-Your-Own spa cover so it will be manufactured with only the components of your choosing, tailor made to your size, for your use and your environment. 90% of the covers we manufacture are made from specifications provided by our clients and not by the make, model and year of the hot tub.
We provide the industry's best guides so you can easily and accurately order your replacement hot tub cover. At each step below, we provide easy to understand explanations , photos , calculators and even videos . Every question is clearly explained so all you have to do is make your selections. Every specification required is entered on this single page.
To order your replacement hot tub cover, and to get a final price, begin making your selections below. The total price will be displayed above and at the bottom of the page. Then, click "Add to Cart" at the bottom of this page to begin the checkout process.
ShippingShipping is free 99% of the time, but not for areas freight companies consider remote like Alaska, Hawaii, Wyoming Montana, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, etc. and almost all islands such as the Florida Keys, Long Island, etc.