Spa Cover Features
Always Included -
Additional Features, NO Additional Charge:
- 5 Year Standard warranty
- UL Approved for ASTM F 1346-91
- 2 Lifting handles, one on each side of the fold/hinge
- Multi-layer vinyl hinge to aid in handling and folding the cover
- "Steam stopper" heat seals at each end of the hinge for added insulating
- 4 Locking straps, 1 on each side of the cover
- Up to 6" skirt for additional evaporation and thermal protection
- Bottom mesh to allow moisture relief
- Sizes up to 96 X 96 no additional charge
Reasons You Should Buy Here, The Top Manufacturer Of Covers On The Internet!
- 20 years in business
- Up to a 5 year warranty
- We add 53% more insulation in our covers which saves $$ on heating!
- Our covers are 25% stronger than our competition, preventing breakage
- We use Marine Grade Vinyl which is best for UV resistance
- Our C channel is 30% stronger than aluminum
- R-22.4 insulating value on our Standard covers
- Pay the same as the dealers - factory direct to your door!
- We always provide SUPERIOR quality, service and value - check our testimonials
Waterlogging - Fact vs. Fiction
Our hot tub covers are made with cores sealed in an oven where the air is kept at 0% humidity. Moisture free air sealed inside our vapor barrier eliminates any chance of condensation. It simply cannot occur without moisture being trapped inside. Allowing steamy air to contact the core via countless drain holes promotes the growth of bacteria, mildew and germs where they cannot be cleaned or removed. This results in an unhealthy and unsanitary cover.