Hot Tub Covers & Spa Covers - *Free shipping! Supports up to 400 pounds. Custom made. Largest U.S. manufacturer. 5 year warranty. Lowest price guarantee. *Shipping is free 99% of the time, but not for areas freight companies consider remote like Alaska, Hawaii, Wyoming Montana, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, etc. and almost all islands such as the Florida Keys, Long Island, etc.
Walk On hot tub covers are made for locations where the cover may be walked upon, such as a spa sunken into a deck. It is identical to any other cover in appearance. The big difference is inside. Each of the foam cores have a sheet of fiberglass laminated to the top and bottom. It is this sandwich which gives the in-ground spa cover it's strength.
- The pricing on this page is for Walk On hot tub covers which don't exceed 100 inches in length or width, or 100 inches in diameter if round. For covers larger than this, a manual quote is required.
- ALL Walk On covers are made only with 1.0# density foam. The higher foam densities are used in other covers to provide more strength, which is no longer necessary with the fiberglass laminated Walk On cover construction. In a Walk On cover, the more dense foams would only add additional (unnecessary) weight.
- The weight of a Walk On cover varies with size but they are typically in the 90 - 110 pound range for a 2 panel cover up to 8 feet in either dimension, and anywhere from 80 to 170 pounds for a 3 panel cover.
- Due to the length of the process and the materials used, Walk On covers are only made about every three weeks. Please note your in-ground spa cover may be a month or so before it is delivered to you.
- Walk On covers are made either with a solid underliner or our standard black mesh. The color of the fiberglass sheeting also varies. With black fiberglass, we use the black mesh underliner. Each provides a quality finished look to the laminated bottom of the cover cores.
Enter your specifications below to Design-Your-Own spa cover so it will be manufactured with only the components of your choosing, tailor made to your size, for your use and your environment. 90% of the covers we manufacture are made from specifications provided by our clients and not by the make, model and year of the hot tub.
We provide the industry's best guides so you can easily and accurately order your replacement hot tub cover. At each step below, we provide easy to understand explanations , photos , calculators and even videos . Every question is clearly explained so all you have to do is make your selections. Every specification required is entered on this single page.
To order your replacement hot tub cover, and to get a final price, begin making your selections below. The total price will be displayed above and at the bottom of the page. Then, click "Add to Cart" at the bottom of this page to begin the checkout process.