Design-Your-Own Spa Cover - A BeyondNice Exclusive!
We know you want to spend the least amount possible, but still get the cover components essential to how you use your spa and your climate. This is exactly why BeyondNice invented the Design-Your-Own system for ordering replacement lids.
You can select each and every component you would like in, or not in, your custom made cover. There are no components that are required! This provides you the ability to pay only for the components that are important to you. A spa cover for a client in Minneapolis that keeps their spa at 100 degrees would need very different components from a spa cover for a winter apartment in Miami that is only used in the winter.
Below we present the complete list of cover components (from the inside out):
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam cores of 1.0, 1.5 or 2.0 pound density available in different thicknesses from 4 to 6 inches thick.
- The vapor barrier to keep moisture out. Choose from standard, double thick or double thick and more durable.
- 26 oz. Marine Grade vinyl (best for UV longevity), resistant to mildew, abrasion, cracking (-20F), blocking, chlorine and is treated front and back.
- Industrial Grade mesh under liner with polyester reinforcement and mildew inhibitors.
- Commercial grade, heavy duty 45 nylon zippers with aluminum pulls.
- Marine Grade vinyl skirt to protect the outside edge of the acrylic lip of the spa from weather and UV damage.
- Mutli-layer vinyl hinge can be upgraded with nylon strapping to add strength for cover that will hang on cover lifter bars.
- You can choose to have the cover fold either direction. Normally, we make the cover so the longer side is folded in half.
- 4 tie down straps are standard, and are placed with one on each side unless specified. 4 additional straps can be added if needed.
- At each end of the fold or hinge, our standard covers have steam stopper pillows and can be further upgraded with a long steam stopper to seal heat in the full length of the hinge.
- For our clients with Hot Spring cover lifter systems that need to attach into the cover, we can add the necessary hardware to be compatible with the existing lifter.
- We can manufacture your cover with pockets or cut out areas for raised speakers or control panels.
- We can manufacture your cover with dig out areas so raised features can be accommodated.
- We can manufacture larger covers with 3, 4 or 5 panels.
- We can manufacture replacement pillows to match your spa cover with the same vinyl exterior. Each pillow has a strap with a sand bag to hold it in place.